Building Your Business Through Your Story
The most common question we story coaches get is, “What does a story coach help you with?”
And the answer is… Stories!!!
We help you find, craft, and articulate your stories in a way that helps you connect with anyone you’re speaking to. The problem most of my clients run into is thinking they don’t have a good story to share, which is absolutely false!
We all have stories in our lives. So the question should never be whether or not you have one, but how you tell it in a way that has meaning and makes a connection.
And that answer is simple!
Start by asking yourself these questions:
- What stories drive me to do what I do?
- What is the point I want to make?
- What are the lessons I’ve learned?
- Why is this lesson important enough for me to share?
- Why should others learn this lesson?
- How do I want to deliver my story; with humor, a bit of shock, straightforwardness, etc.?
Those are the things you should always consider when you’re crafting a story. Whether you’re creating a story to put into a speech or everyday conversation, these questions will save you from rambling on or being lost for words.
To anyone struggling with crafting their story and wanting to become a master storyteller, we should talk. I would love for you to schedule a discovery call with me at: https://calendly.com/rebrandyou/your-voice-discover-call.